The School and the student/parent/guardian agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Behind the wheel instruction is conducted by appointment only and the student will be charged a rate of $50.00 service charge for any appointment
he/she does not meet, unless the School is given a at least 24 hours notice. The student must have finished the classes within 90 days (In car session) and within 60 days (classroom/online session) from the date of registration.
2) A notice of Driver Education Course Completion Certificate will be issued for the students who achieve a minimum score of 80% for the theory written examination and 75% for the ln-Vehicle Evaluation.
3) Students are required to attend 15 hrs. in classroom lessons at CALGARY DRIVING SCHOOL or online at “A” DRIVING SCHOOL.
4) We can provide certificate within 2 years from course registration date. To re-issue the certificate $50 fee will be charged.
5) $120 will be charged for 2 hr session and $100 will be deductible for classroom session (you finish or not) in case of refund.